Saturday, December 19, 2009

My life going to end


My life goind to end
in 3 months time
my student life.....

thinking about the time i have
i am sad
only 3 months
what can i do in this 3 months
what can i do to change what i am now
what other thing than study that i must fulfil myself
that this 3 months will change myself
to something better
something rewarding....
something that everlasting
that i will remember for my entire life

what about the past 4 years and 9 months
have i use it wisely?
have i use it to benefit myself
have i use it to benefit others
have i use it to obtain the knowledge i need to work
have i use it to be close to Allah

i realized i wasted my life
i have not enough usrah
not spend enough time in mosque
not spend time hearing lectures of ustaz
not enough charity work

my student life going to end....
once in a life time
never come back

3 comments: